Human being is the most beautiful creation done by the Almighty. No one is able to create a similar replica till date. We also haven’t explored the human body and it’s behaviour, systems wholly.
There is science beyond science. A human body is made up of three systems which can also be called as three bodies, namely:
- Physical body
- Emotional body
- Spiritual body
A physical body is the physiology of a human being as seen and felt through naked eyes or any related technological machine. It is tangible in nature. Our systems such as digestive, respiratory etc, mind, heart, limbs etc all comprise the physical body. I’ll not go into much detail in this section.
Emotional body comprises of our feelings, thoughts, set of emotions such as anger, joy, stress, sadness, enthusiasm etc all form our emotional body. Most of the set of emotions are dealt by the endocrine system.
Here comes the part, of which many might not be having much knowledge. Or sometimes this seems unbelievable to exist. But each one of us, do have a spiritual body inside us as well. The spiritual body consists of seven power centres or chakras, three main channels or nadis and one Kundalini.
Most of us can get confuse Kundalini with the Kundli. But both of them are totally two different things. The Kundalini is the three and a half coiled shaped energy, placed inside sacrum bone. It is similar to a memory chip with endless space. It stores the data related to our life, not only present life but of all previous lives. It guides us in our journey. It depends on the person that his or her Kundalini is in dormant or active state. Kundalini enters a child’s body in the Mother’s womb. It is so powerful that it cleanses each chakra and empowers this power centre of body. It moves swiftly, destroys any negative or ill effects including physical diseases, inside our body.
The Chakras or Power Centres
Each chakra is govern by a deity. It is often said that all the Gods of this world are within you. That’s true. All the power and the God is also established in each individual. What matters is whether you are able to feel it and thereby believe it. I won’t be going into much detail about which deity governs which chakra in this blog. Yet, I would give a brief about the linkage between the emotional body and the chakras. It will be easier to understand the seven chakras, if you imagine your spinal cord while reading further.
- Mooladhar Chakra: At the last bone of the spine is the first chakra, the Mooladhar chakra. As the name suggest this chakra forms the basis of all. This chakra has a unique power which is Innocence (or abhodita in hindi). A person ‘s innocence and simplicity is governed by this chakra.
- Swadishthan Chakra: It is the second chakra, above the mooladhar. It is situated in the middle lower abdomen part. This chakra govern the Creativity of a person. All the good artists of the world have this chakra in active state. Apart from arts and its related forms, studies, work, household chores etc are also other types of creativity. So, those whose this chakra is active, they perform quite uniquely.
To be continued….
“I bow to you and your supreme power.
Please brighten my body inside out and my aura similar to your brightness.
Let me be disciplined and dedicated to whatever work I take in my hands, just like you.
Sharpen my weapons- confidence, agility and courage like you do yours.
Hold my hand and guide me through the narrow and confusing maze to reach my goals.
Eliminate the roadblocks, negativity by burning, illuminate and clear my path with your rays.
Solitude and self dependence are the characteristics we have common, bless me to be like you, Oh mighty with all love and care inside you!
Kindly bestow me with your precious blessings to be like you, under you and for you”, prayed the little hands, long hair and innocent eyes.
Smiling Sun extending his blissful rays answered, “Amen!”
A conversation between the soul and brain
Once brain was idle and so it noticed the existence of one, other than itself and it was the soul. Yes, during all these years, the brain was so engrossed in itself, that hardly it paid any attention to this existence.
Brain: Hey buddy, who are you? How come you are here?
Soul: Finally you noticed! What a great day! Let me introduce myself, I am Soul, I am also one of the important part of the body in which you live.
Brain: Okay, is it so. I am amazed I never saw you. So, what’s your work? I am sure you must be having some meagre work, that’s why couldn’t notice you.
Soul: (laughing) That’s the sad fact. Both of us share very important position and work. You, being the brain, is the master and controller of man’s physical, psychological and emotional well being from the day he is born till his death. A big task I must say! And as you say I have a very little role? I am responsible for your existence, before you were born and will be there beyond your existence. I am also responsible for man’s spiritual well-being. In short, I am the one who empowers you to complete your duties.
Brain was astonished and speechless. By this time it was taken aback. It could barely believe that even its existence is depended and mastered by someone else. But it could never feel the authority, hold, pressure and no egoistic boss (as the brain itself was).
Brain: Am I dreaming? I hope you are not joking, right?
Soul: No in both cases (replied peacefully)
Brain: So, why we never conversed?
Soul: It’s because you were have been self engrossed. You think that you are so powerful that you have everything or anything in your tight control. And it is not a case that we never conversed. Do you remember all your mistakes, wrong decisions or ill-doings? (Humbly replied)
Brain: Yes, I do. My memory is my power. I keep an account of each and everything.
Soul: Then you must also be remembering that feeble voice having suggestions and corrections in all the above cases.
Brain: Let me think. Oh yes, I do remember. That meek pitched, once a time suggestions. Yes, yes now I remember. Those responses came just for few initial seconds and later vanished. But I agree that they were correct for most of the time. Wait….was is it you all that time?
Soul: Yes, it was me (Smilingly).
Brain: And yet you aren’t angry. You never ever shouted on me. Are you not mad on me? Still you are so calm and composed. I am feeling a different kind of serenity and peacefulness all around myself while conversing with you and it’s for the first time. Look at you, you are so balanced and young, no dullness, frailness, no wrinkles. How is it possible?
Soul: Let me answer all your queries.
- I never get angry or anxious. That’s not my characteristic. I am always balanced and live the middle lifestyle, not very excited nor dropped due to anything. My work was to check you whenever you were wrong. I know you are quite responsible and perform your duties really well. So, I spoke whenever you needed me. But due to yours little weakness of ego, you always ignored my voice.
- Calmness and serenity, everything is due to the fact that for the first time you are living at present moment. You are not worried about past or planning about future. You are just enjoying this very moment. This is our aura and it’s power is this peace. Whenever you will be relaxed, happy without any reason, in present moment, you will feel this bliss. It’s your energy!
- Last but not the least, reason behind my youthfulness even at such an old age is as explained above, I enjoy my life. Of course planning is little bit necessary. But it’s not your life. Life is way beyond that. Life has facets, where we often slip from our present to past or future. It’s just we need to recollect ourselves and again remind ourselves to be in present, be whatsoever circumstances are.
- Tell me, what’s the use of being angry. It’s just when you become angry, things fall apart more. More mistakes are done. There is chaos and confusion everywhere. You do your own loss such as extremely chemical reactions takes place, our organs are damaged, our blood is burnt excessively. In a business man’s term, it’s a total loss!
- Instead enjoy every moment of your life. You are blessed this life. Being the human brain, you are bestowed this wonderful opportunity.
- Spread love open heartedly. Be humble. Be realistic but also believe in imagination and do dream. Meet new people cheerfully. Be confident about yourself, your capabilities. Explore yourself. Learn new things. Take full breaths. Enjoy whatever meal you are given. Be thankful to howsoever conditions, you are living in. Be both thoughtful and thoughtless. Wait for the right person or place or time or opportunity patiently. Look around yourself. Rise way above I, me and myself; observe and feel life of others, their problems; step in their shoes and you will know that you are in far better situation. Be proud of your bodytype, colour, race etc; introspect as much as you can. Travel the world. Help those in need. Respect the nature, the flora and fauna. Be thankful to the Almighty for this life.
Just spread your wings and fly. Start living truly. Laugh wholeheartedly. Live in present!